Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stacy Adams Men's Madison Cap Toe Oxford

Stacy Adams Mens Madison Cap Toe Oxford
I've worn these shoes between 3-5 times per week for the past six months (walking 8 total city blocks and then walking around my work office), and I love them. Buying shoes for me is usually so difficult because I have such wide feet but these fit me just fine. I normally wear a 9.5 or 10 in normal-width shoes, and these fit me great in a 9EE.

These are the first pair of oxfords I've owned but I don't see myself looking for a different pair anytime soon. And I will be stocking up on a brown pair of these soon for my brown pants and belts and such. I just don't think you can beat the classic style and comfort of these leather shoes. With all the guys walking around in the clunky, squared-off, 100% rubber modern "dress shoe" junk I can't say enough about how sharp these are. I just wish I didn't have to wear them so often so I could take better care of them and make them last longer.

Stacy Adams Mens Madison Cap Toe Oxford


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment