Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cole Haan Men's Pinch Tassel Loafer

Cole Haan Mens Pinch Tassel Loafer
I have been a purchaser of Cole Haan shoes for a long time. I've always believed good footwear is very important if you're on your feet all day. I have friends who buy cheap shoes and always complain how their feet hurt. I am extremely tough on footwear because of my size. I'm 6'5", weigh 215 lbs and have a very high arch in my foot. I like all leather shoes because they will last a long time with proper care and they can be resoled. Cole Haan shoes are always true to size and this style can be worn with Dockers, dress slacks, a suit and jeans. I'm giving them 4 stars only because they took much longer to break in than other Cole Haan shoes I've owned. Once they loosened up, they are extremely comfortable and look good all the time.

Cole Haan Mens Pinch Tassel Loafer


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment