Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rockport Men's Washington Square Penny Loafer

Rockport Mens Washington Square Penny Loafer
I've bought many things over the internet but had never considered shoes. But, I really hate clothes and shoe shopping and the last time I went shopping for shoes, the large shoe store I went into didn't have anything that felt comfortable or looked like something I'd want to wear to work and I dreaded going back for the "try this one.. how about this one.. we have another one in the back.. how's that feel.. we'll have more coming in next week, if you want to come back.." experience.

So, after realizing that the shoes I was wearing were on their last insoles I decided to give these shoes a chance. Literally it only took me about 10 minutes to find these and make a decision which is something I'd never get away with in a shoe store. From past experience it generally takes me a week or two to break shoes in and it usually comes with a few blisters. I put these on the day I got them and haven't had a single problem with comfort, blisters, binding, pinching, etc.

I've only had these for a couple of weeks so I don't know how they'll wear over time but so far I'm happy with them.

Rockport Mens Washington Square Penny Loafer


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment