Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ECCO Men's Atlanta Cap Toe Lace-Up

ECCO Mens Atlanta Cap Toe Lace-Up
I've read reviews that knock the less-expensive Atlanta shoe. Those reviewers may want to give it a try again. ECCO has made significant (if sometimes subtle) improvements throughout this shoe, including a more supple, pliant upper, a stock insole that is so good I have forgone the gel inserts I used to wear, and other improvements to the heel and sole that seem to make it more durable and fit better right out of the box. I'm in construction management, so I'm on my feet for extended hours on hard surfaces - and this new version of the Atlanta is superior to other shoes I've worn, even when those were fitted with top-quality gel insoles. This shoe has a great classic look and is reasonably durable, so I can wear it in the field or to a meeting. Great job, ECCO - I will buy no other brand.

ECCO Mens Atlanta Cap Toe Lace-Up


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment