
Most people will wear a dress shoe up to a full size smaller than their sneaker size. In addition shoes are shaped on lasts. If you go to the shoe manufacturers website they will often tell you to size up or down. I find that this shoe fits true to my dress shoe size although the consensus is they run a half size large. I can say that there is no way the commenter who says they are one and a half sizes off from his dress shoe size is correct. For this price you get a Goodyear welted shoe made from full grain leather. I implore you, if the shoe doesn't fit, use amazon's wonderful return policy to get a pair that does. I did not find glue marks or loose stitching in my shoe and with the use of shoe trees mine still look great after 6 mos.

No comments:
Post a Comment