Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BOSS Black by Hugo Boss Men's Carl Loafer

BOSS Black by Hugo Boss Mens Carl Loafer
This is a very nice shoe and very fashionable, but with sizing issues.

I read on some sites that these run large so you should order 1/2 size smaller. This works fine for length but results in a somewhat narrow shoe.

I usually wear 12 regular, so I ordered 11 1/2 regular. This is wearable but somewhat snug in width, a problem that really doesn't show until you wear the shoe for a while (too late to return for a different size)

I will be relegating this shoe to formal wear at parties where I only need to wear them for a short time.

I would suggest going for 1/2 size smaller and slightly wider than you would usually order.

Otherwise, it's sharp looking and well made.

BOSS Black by Hugo Boss Mens Carl Loafer


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment