Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Johnston & Murphy Men's Pattison Oxford

Johnston & Murphy Mens Pattison Oxford
These shoes are good looking and very comfortable as other reviewers have remarked. I didn't start of feeling that way. After I bought them they stayed in a closet unused for several months. Then one day I took them out and put them on (with the inserts on)and I thought to myself "Boy these ARE comfortable". Then, when walking around at work I noticed that the left shoe would make a sighing sound with each step I took! I retied the laces but that made little difference. By and by I realized that it was the insert that was being lifted by my foot with each step and the piston-like effect of the movement in the shoe was causing the sound. It was a bit frustrating but I persevered having passed the return by date. A good thing too, because the sound stopped after about a week of use. I think what happened was that the leather moulded itself to my foot and I could tie the shoe tight enough to keep the insert in place. And shoe and I lived happily ever after.

Johnston & Murphy Mens Pattison Oxford


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment